Many local firms offer business setup services in the UAE to welcome new investors and give them a good experience. Starting from company registration or licensing to business staff and assistance is taken care of by these supporting firms.
For business setup in the UAE, new investors can take help from experienced firms, and these firms offer the below services:
- Business registration and Certification:
Company registration is not a complicated process in the UAE, but naming speculations do exist, and new investors need to adhere to them. Mostly, select a company name and get it licensed is a faster and smoother process.
- Banking Assistance
These firms can offer financial services as they have strong links with banks and other financial institutions, which can instantly open corporate accounts and perform transactions in various currencies.
- PRO services
Public relation officers are also available to assist the new investors with legal requirements and complete all the citations process hassle-free.
- Legal Services
Lawyers are also provided by the firms who assist fully in legal matters and investors right with operational ownership to protect their clients from any legal consequences.
- Other Services
Taxation, import duties, production duties rebates, business premises, competent staff, and advertising, all these services are also provided by the firms. This can help new business ventures to handle multiple operations without financial losses.
Steps to follow for business setup in the UAE:
- A new investor needs to find a service agent in the UAE who is a local sponsor.
- The business’s legal name is to be registered as a legal entity to be obliged with government norms.
- An investor needs to apply of business startup to the department of economic development.
- To acquire a license, the company’s relevant documents to the chamber of commerce and industry. These documents may include a photocopy of visa, no objection certificate, passport, approval from the legal department, and land ownership papers.
- After this, the memorandum of association needs to be notarized, get an establishment card, and need to sign this MOA in the presence of a public notary.
- For business premises inspection, approval is required from the municipality, and we need to pay the license fees.
- For workforce recruitment, approval from the labor ministry is mandatory.
The UAE is a country that allows the corporate tax rate as 100%, which helps the investors to use their full capital and profits. This country has favorable business conditions such as world-class infrastructure, nifty services, and reduced import duties, attracting new investors globally.